- Meat, fish, seafood, poultry and eggs
- Vegetables, Sauerkraut, broth from bones, Kombucha
- Healthy fats mainly from animal sources. Coconut oil, avocado oil and pure olive oil, ghee, and clarified butter.
- After training: potatoes, banana, nuts and seeds.
- For sweetening: organic honey, banana, coconut or dates.
Processed foods – basically everything that has a table of contents, which are factory-made.
Cereal or cereal-like plants like quinoa, amaranth or buckwheat. Cereals containing gluten.
Legumes such as chickpeas, white beans, black beans (fresh bean pods and peas are ok)
Dairy products: cheese, milk, cream. (Eggs are not dairy products)
No sugar. No artificial sweeteners.